Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Well, I feel sheepish...

And now I want to watch Aladdin...

Anyway, so it's been a while (again) and my friend over at Adventurous Appetite mentioned me in her blog, saying that I was "insanely creative" and it was like...

"Awww...crap, I need to update now."

So, here you go! Today's update is...

DIY Finger Paints!

and

Bean Sprout Soup!

Both are super easy. Mr. H made the finger paints, as I was at work and wanted to paint when I got home (even though I ended up passing out instead).

I got the recipe for the finger paints here. No picture unfortunately because I don't know where my camera charger is...I'll find it eventually.

Mr. H said it tasted okay; it has a sweet/salty taste. So I mean, if you're into that kind of flavor, I suppose it could be used for...erm...bedroom time...

*BLUSH BLUSH BLUSH BLUSH*

ANYWAY.

Bean Sprout Soup

Ingredients
Bean Sprouts (I had about 0.8 pound)
Water (enough to make the sprouts float and become SOUPY, ya know, like a soup)
1/4 cup soy sauce
Drizzle olive oil
Garlic salt
Ginger powder
White pepper

Put everything in a big ol' pot. Bring to a rolling boil for 10 minutes.

That's it. SO EASY. It would be a great side dish. It's going to accompany some rice and steamed veggies tonight when Mr. H gets home.

This healthy dinner will be to combat the pasta bake he made last night, which was delicious but SO UNHEALTHY.

Peace,
Mrs. H

1 comment:

  1. You ARE super creative! And the bean sprout soup sounds yummy. I had an unhealthy day of Taco Bell lunch and bread/cheese/garlic for dinner haha. Oh well.
    Congrats on another 2 weeks without eating out! Your willpower is impressive

    ReplyDelete